Thursday, January 12, 2012

The great Adventure to Connecticut. Part 2. Tyler to Dallas

The rhythmic amazing sounds of a Acoustic guitar being strummed in such a manor that sounds like, well there is no sound comparison for this amount of awesomeness that flows from my Speakers when my Favorite Band OASIS is playing.


"Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you shoulda, somehow, realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now"

It's 04:45 Saturday morning, and my alarm clock radio is awakening me with one of my all time favorite songs from one of my all time favorite bands, I can only think of one better way to start the day and I will not share that here ;-) 

Any Second now the alarm on my phone should start going off, a amazing IRISH themed sound score form my favorite movie, really wish I could link and MP3 of it here, it's another awesome song to start ones day too. 

I think it's time to get out of bed and get this day started, as I get dressed I come to the realization that my plan for breakfast is not open, nor will it be in time.( A Chorizzo Breakfast Taco from FRESH

So I think of plan B. To which I remember I don't have a plan B. Well I improvised and decided to make my favorite breakfast, 1 Huge pancake and bacon with a side of Ice Cold Milk. It is a closely guarded recipe that I make form scratch, maybe one day I will share it here but today is not that Day.

After devouring my wonderful breakfast, I thought it best to start making the 30 minute drive to the airport. I load my gear and start on my Adventure. I double check my Bags and go over my list of to bring items, Check and Check.


Just like any other morning, I feel the need for a little pick me up...

So I start driving to the Airport, it is actually very tranquil on the Loop at 05:30 in the morning, so I took it nice and slow and enjoyed my drive and drink. When I arrived at the airport I quickly realized why most people have somebody drop them off and pick them up. Seriously $5.50 a Day parking... I load out my gear double check my doors and windows as we are do for rain. I get checked in, Grab my Tickets and BAM Constitutional Violation Agency I'm sorry what I meant to say was TSA. So I make it through rather unharmed and grab a seat and wait for the plane to start boarding for my trip.

So Fast Forward 30 minutes later and we are heading down the runway for Take off. I love how they keep the old vintage War Hero's on Display.


Fast forward another 20 minutes and the sun is poking out, and all of sudden the clouds end. Was a very awesome sight to see, I'm beginning to like this whole air travel Idea...

WE LANDED. Safe and sound.

I'm now informed we have to switch airlines, I cringe at the thought of another TSA "Random Security Check" but then I remember this is a Airport where some ingenuity was used in it's design. As you don't have to leave the "SECURE SECTION"...


So without a care I hopped on a Tram and headed West to Bel Air. I pulled up to a Terminal with about 7-8 Gates and found the one with the right name as I walked Straight, I looked at the Tarmac and My Plane was there for me to See, so I yelled PEACE I'm off to D.C. Stay tuned for Part 3 of Nick's Great Adventure to CT.





No comments:

Post a Comment